Friday 27 February 2015

Favourite Skincare Products

 Seeing as I've only done a few posts, I thought I'd do another! There's been some products that I've really liked recently so I thought I'd share them with you! These are all really affordable products that for me, I've really enjoyed!
 

 
So as you can see, these are all drugstore/supermarket products.
 
 
Starting off with the St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub, This is my favourite facial scrub! I bought this in Asda supermarket, It was £3.60 however I think you can get it for cheaper in Superdrug. I use this everyday after taking off my makeup in the shower. This is a thick scrub, deep cleansing formula. It is a blemish control scrub therefore it exfoliates your skin removing dull or dead skin cells that could lead to blackheads. This scrub leaves your skin feeling really clean and smooth making it really healthy looking which is what I love most about this product!
 
 
 
Next is the kind to skin + sun-kissed moisture cream by Simple. This is a moisturiser that slowly develops when applied to the skin giving it a natural looking subtle glow. This is not overly tanning therefore I wouldn't use it as a proper face tan but it does make your skin look healthy and glowing as well as the product being very moisturising.
 
 
Another one of my recent favourites in the Freederm Gel, I've had this for a while and haven't properly used it until just recently. I generally have quite clear skin, Its only been recently that I've had a couple of spots or small pimples that I wanted to see if this product would work on them. I found that this product really reduced redness and got rid of the spots after a night of wearing it which I was really impressed by. I think this product was about £4.99 from Superdrug.
 

 
This is my all time favourite out of all the products that I'm showing! This is the kind to skin vital vitamin night cream by Simple. This cream restores and replenishes the skin throughout the night leaving your skin moisturised and smooth in the morning. I normally apply this cream after washing and drying my face using the St. Ives facial scrub. This cream is quite thick however absorbs into the skin really easily! I've been using this cream for about a month now and I can really see the difference in my skin and this was also only £3 on offer in Asda. Would definitely recommend using this cream if you have trouble finding one to suit your skin!
 

 
 My next product is the kind to skin vital vitamin day cream. This cream protects and moisturises the skin throughout the day, as this cream as SPF 15 in it. I haven't used this moisturiser as much as I have the night cream as I don't like wearing moisturiser underneath my foundation as I think I can make your makeup come off quicker. This moisturiser doesn't tend to dry properly so I feel like the foundation becomes quite patchy where it has come off throughout the day. However when I have days where I don't have to wear makeup, I really like to apply this cream. Its a lot lighter than the night cream and has a bit of a whipped texture to it. Again was £3 on offer in Asda so definitely worth buying!
 
 

 
 
 Lastly, This is a product I have been using for about a year now and its one of my absolute favourites! Its the Carmex Moisture Plus, I normally buy this one which is the Carmex Lip Balm Moisture Plus Pink Sheer Tint, I've also had the Carmex Lip Balm Moisture Plus Berry Sheer Tint which is a red colour which I also really liked! As their only sheer tints they don't add too much colour but you can still see the colour of the balm which I really like. These look really nice which natural makeup looks as they are very subtle. There is also a Carmex Lip Balm Moisture Plus Peach Sheer Tint which I haven't tried but I will probably purchase at some point as they are amazing! They really moisturise your lips as well as being able to wear them as a lip tint, It almost feels tingly when you apply it which I really like for some reason. Its also SPF 15 which is always helpful. I bought this lip balm in Superdrug for £4.49 but definitely worth purchasing, I love it!
 
So they're all my current favourite skincare products! I hope you enjoyed reading it and liked what I thought about the products, Hopefully I've helped in some way too! Again thank you for reading and I'll speak to you soon!
 
Sophie x 
 
Follow me @sophiesadlerx on Twitter & sophiesadlerx on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment