Sunday 22 February 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!
 
My name is Sophie Sadler, I am 17 years old and I have wanted to start a blog for a while now except I've never known how to use blogger so I thought id have another go. I'm not sure how to introduce myself if I'm completely honest?! I'm currently studying fashion at college, this year is my last year at college and then I am thinking about doing a new course as I enjoy my current course however experiencing it has shown me that I wouldn't like to carry on with it at university therefore I am hoping to do a makeup course next year. I am also employed at the moment, I work in a shop called Matalan as a small part-time job along side college to earn abit of money, I have been working there for a year and a couple of months now, However I only work two days a week but as I don't really have any major responsibilities its enough money to treat myself now and again as I am abit of a shopaholic which I guess could be considered both a good and a bad thing. Good as I will hopefully be able to post a lot of shopping pictures however I spend way too much money on clothes and makeup! On that note, I love trying out new products therefore hopefully I'll be able to post many reviews once I get the hang of using blogger as I have no clue what I'm doing haha! I enjoy shopping, going to restaurants, singing, experimenting with makeup, going for long walks, watching movies...and that's all I can think of off the top of my head! I'll let you know if I think of anymore to make me look slightly less boring! I'm not sure what else to say about myself so I hope this is enough to start off with, if anyone is even reading this! Feel free to comment whatever you'd like too and hopefully I'll learn to use this website so that I can start posting!
 
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment